Momentum Network Administration
- New Server Sales and Support
- New Workstation Sales and Support (for both Apple/Mac and Microsoft/Windows)
- Onsite and Remote Help Desk with a Primary Tech assigned to each customer
- Application Support for your Line of Business
- Network Cabling and Infrastructure (Firewalls/Routers/Switches/LAN/WAN)
- Cloud Hosted Servers & Workstations
- Cloud Hosted Email
- New Office Builds/Moves/Layouts
- Remote Office Connections
- Virus/Spyware/Ransomware Protection and Removal
- Point of Sale and PCI Compliance
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- IT Consulting/Outsourced CIO
- Purchasing Agent/Vendor Management
Momentum Service Plans
Managed Service Agreements
- Yearly Signed Contracts, Paid Monthly or Quarterly
- Exclusive Benefits
- Discounted Service Rates
- Pricing Based on Number of Users or Devices
- Varying levels of Service and Benefits (Silver, Gold, Platinum)
Time and Materials
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- No Long Term Commitments
- No Monthly Minimums
- Onsite Support
- Remote Support
Momentum Managed Service/Cloud Offerings
Momentum Voice - VoIP Telephone Service
Compared to traditional telephones systems, cloud-based VoIP reduces infrastructure investment and slashes monthly telephone service costs. With extremely reliable call quality, our VoIP solution also includes: voice mailboxes, voicemail to email, ring groups, business hour rules and many other features. Let Momentum analyze your current usage and determine the best plan for your business.
Momentum Business Continuity Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan
Backup images or "snapshots" of the entire server are captured in real time by our best-in-class cloud backup provider. Those images are monitored and maintained by Momentum and stored both onsite at your business and offsite. These images can then be used to restore individual files/folders or an entire machine. In the event of a major hardware failure, the image level backups can be restored to new hardware with the push of a button. Momentum provides bi-annual fire-drill testing using virtual servers and quarterly test data restores.
- Fast Disaster Recovery with Less than 4 hours of Downtime
- Data can be stored onsite & offsite
- Emergency onsite virtual server setup available
- Options to work from the cloud, in case of a natural disaster
Momentum Defender Antivirus
Safe and secure managed anti-virus software from our top ranked best-in-class cloud provider, offers layered corporate security and complete protection against malware and data breach risks. Your yearly subscription includes pro-active Momentum dashboard monitoring for device status and scan results.
Momentum Web Protection
An easy to manage web security feature that allows you to control, monitor and enforce your own web policies, by blocking websites, monitoring individual internet usage and controlling bandwidth.
Momentum Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)
Our pro-active monitoring and patch management utilizes data driven insights, collective intelligence and machine learning to draw upon real-time, worldwide potential system isssues. Momentum applies this best-in-class cross platform support to monitor and manage your entire network at all times, utilizing anti-virus scans, event log checks, disk space management, security updates, patches, fixes and backup monitoring for complete system health. We can even gain remote access to your devices, to allow for instant diagnostics and support.
Microsoft Office 365 Email
If you're looking for the industry leading business-class email solution, you'll find it with Momentum and Microsoft Office 365. This hosted exchange server has guaranteed up-time with built in malware protection and anti-spam filtering to guard your email from those ever-present security threats. Office 365 syncs emails, calendars and contact information across your devices in real time. So it's up to date, no matter where you are or what device is in your hand.